We abide by the following principles while processing your data:
- we do not collect more information than it is necessary;
- we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
Once you decide to contact us you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and your email. We will use this data communicate with you. You can find more information about how we process your data once you decide to contact us in Contacting us section.
You have a right to access your data, a right to have information about you corrected or deleted. If processing of your data is based on consent you also have the right to withdraw it at any given time. Withdrawal of your consent will not influence the lawfulness of processing based on this consent before its withdrawal. We will not use your data for the purposes of automated decision-making or profiling. You can find more information about your rights in What are your rights? section.
What information do we collect and when?
Unless you decide to contact us or post a comment on our blog, you can browse our website without giving away any information about you other than your IP address. Recording of your IP address is necessary for technical purposes related to administration of our servers. We will also use your IP address to collect general, statistical information about you (e.g. to get information about the region from which you connect with our website). We will not be able to identify you based only on your IP address.
If you decide to post a comment on our blog you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and your email. You cannot post a comment without giving away this information about you.
We will record some anonymous information about you (using the so-called ‘cookies’) which we will use to advertise our products online, as described below.
- to collect anonymous and aggregated statistical data about users’ visits on our website. We use this data to analyze how our website is used and to improve it using Google Analytics and/or other web traffic analytics tools.
- to advertise our products online. We use tracking and remarketing cookies from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion Tracking and Facebook Custom Audiences to advertise our products online. We make use of all targeting features available in Google AdWords including: demographic and location targeting, remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences (learn more about cookies used in ads by Google and about cookies used by Facebook ). You can customize Google Display Network advertisements using the Google Ads Settings or block it by installing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Although you can use our website without giving away information about you, once you decide to contact us or opt in to our email service you may be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and your email address. We will use this data to communicate with you and send you occasional emails. We will delete your data when it is no longer needed or when you decide to opt out of the email service.
You are not obliged to give us any of the information above, but if you decide not to give it to us or provide us with false or incorrect information we may be unable to respond to your message.
What are your rights?
Access to data
You have the right to access the information that we have on you. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to give us some additional information that we will use to verify your identity. If you fail to provide such information and the information that you have already given to us is not sufficient to identify you, we may refuse to provide you with information.
We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
Erasure and rectification of data
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate.
We will delete information about you after it is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected. If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
Withdrawal of consent
If processing of your data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you at any point wish to withdraw your consent, you can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Remember that withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on this consent before its withdrawal.
We do not use any information provided by you for the purposes of automated decision-making, including profiling.
Disclosure of your data
We guarantee that all your personal information is protected, and that we will not make this information available to third parties in cases different than those specified below, unless you give us a permission to do so or unless such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed on us.
We will not disclose your data to any entities located in countries outside of the European Economic Area unless appropriate data protection standards are fulfilled.
We may share information that you provided us with when contacting us with:
- our legal advisors to the extent that such disclosure is necessary to obtain legal advice or protect our rights in legal proceedings;
- governments and law enforcement authorities only if we are required to do so by law. We will always attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency or government to request any data directly from you. If compelled to disclose your data, we will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand.
How to contact us and seek additional help?